We are proud to offer zero EMF Infrared Sauna Sessions!
Reservations a minimum of one hour ahead of reservation time. Check our schedule and book your personal sauna session like you would a regular class.
–40 min private session at 140 degrees.
-You may bring a friend for an additional $10
-Reservations must be canceled 12 hours before time slot.
-Wear comfortable clothing, undress as much as you feel comfortable.
-Bring water. -Towels provided. -Bluetooth audio available
List of BENEFITS:
- Detoxification- eliminate toxins
- Relaxation- balances your stress hormone cortisol
- Pain Relief- increases circulation and relaxes your muscles, reduces inflammation
- Weight Loss
- Improved Circulation
- Skin Purification
- Boots Immune System
- Reduces the Appearance of Cellulite
- Promotes Healing and Skin Regeneration
- Helps to Oxygenate Tissues
- Helps Reduce Cardiovascular Risk Factors
- Helps Relieve Chronic Fatigue
- Provides Relief to Those with Back Issues, Arthritis, Sore Muscles and Joints
- Promotes recovery after exercise
- Helps with Sleep Issues
What is infrared?
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. This type of sauna is sometimes called a far-infrared sauna — “far” describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum. A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. An infrared sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you. An infrared sauna produces these results at lower temperatures than does a regular sauna, which makes it accessible to people who can’t tolerate the heat of a conventional sauna.
The appeal of saunas in general is that they cause reactions similar to those elicited by moderate exercise, such as vigorous sweating and increased heart rate. You burn calories! Several studies have looked at using infrared saunas in the treatment of chronic health problems, such as high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, headache, type 2 diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis, and found evidence of benefit.